Yummy Detox “Noodles”
I found a really cool tool, a Julienne Peeler, that I didn’t even remember I had and used it to cut a cucumber into noodle like strands. I combined the cucumber noodles with tomato and avocado and some herbs and made a delicious, detox friendly noodle dish.
This is how I broke my liquid only day and a half.
Dill-icious Cucumber Noodles
by Dr. Ritamarie Loscalzo, MS, DC, CCN, DACBN
- 1 cucumber
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kelp powder(optional)
- 1/2 – 1 cup guacamole or mashed avocado
*Julienne cut the cucumber until you reach the seeds. Place in a bowl.
* Dice the cucumber core and tomatoes. I use another handy tool called the Chop Wizardto do this.
* Place in bowl with cucumber.
* Mince or press a clove of garlic into the bowl.
* Mash the avocado or use pre-made guacamole. Combine with remaining ingredients and mix well.
Yummy, filling and very satisfying.